George Tamblyn has been a lawyer for more than 50 years since graduating from Cornell Law School, and he has practiced in Portland and Seattle. George has represented clients in a wide variety of industries, including aerospace manufactures, basic metal processors, sales organizations, foreign manufactures doing business in the U.S., entrepreneurs, real estate developers, commercial real estate agents, builders, and a wide variety of other clients involved in complex litigation, employment disputes and others seeking resolutions of disputes.
During his career, George has served on many civic and bar related organizations.
George took a 10-year sabbatical from the practice of law in 2000 to attend graduate school in history and teach college level history and law at several local universities and community colleges. He returned to active practice of law in 2010, and was a founder of Advocates Law Group.
- Washington (#15429)
- Oregon (Inactive)
Areas of Practice
- Litigation, Commercial Transactions, Corporate Disputes, Real Estate Law, Employment Law
- JD, Cornell University Law School, Specialization in International Legal Affairs
- BA English Literature, Political Science, Colgate University, Hamilton, New York
- M.A. History; M.A., University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, passed PhD field exams
- M.Sc. World War II Studies, University of Edinburgh, UK, Winston Churchill Fellow
- Washington State Bar Association (Active Member)
- King County Bar Association (Active Member)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- E-Mail: GTamblyn@advocateslg.com
- Phone: (206) 200-4119
8043 West Mercer Way
Mercer Island WA, 98040