Advocates Law Group, PLLC’s attorneys have extensive experience representing lenders and other creditors in bankruptcy and financial restructuring matters.
We represent, protect and assert the rights of creditors such as financial institutions, creditors, private lenders, and parties holding judgments in bankruptcy proceedings. With the end goal of asserting our clients rights in bankruptcy cases under Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, and Chapter 13, including we work as a team with our clients, performing services including
- Evaluating debtor eligibility
- Filing of motions for relief from stay to allow creditors to move to foreclose their collateral
- Analyzing and filing objections to Chapter 11 plans of reorganization and Chapter 13 plans
- Filing objections to exemptions
- Filing appropriate pleadings to ensure that debtors truthfully and accurately disclose their assets to maximize distributions to creditors
- Filing or assisting creditors in the filing of proofs of claim
- Responding to objections to proofs of claim
- Defending actions by debtors or bankruptcy trustees to avoid liens
- Evaluating debtor eligibility; the feasibility of proposed plans; creditor treatment under proposed plans; issues as to collateral value; the appropriateness of seeking relief from stay; and pursuing objections to plans if needed to ensure a maximum recovery.
Call us at (206) 682-9600 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
When experience counts and cost matters, contact the Attorneys of
Advocates Law Group:
- Pat Johnson